24th August 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

College in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida which accepts MAT February score?

hii.
i want to know best PGDM/MBA colleges situated in delhi or gurgaon or noida who accept MAT feb 2014 score.
my composite score is 732.5 and percentile is 97.46

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  2. Offcampus walkins in Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi?
  3. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  4. Which good business schools of Delhi accept mat score?
  5. Good private and government colleges of mba degree full time which accepts MAT May score?
  6. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  7. List of top colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon?
  8. Best colleges for diploma in animation in India?
  9. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  10. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?
  11. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida in which I can get after scoring 703 marks in December MAT exam?
  12. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  13. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  14. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon?
  15. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  16. Arrange the following engineering colleges in rank wise
  17. Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities in India to do MBA without answering an entrance exam?
31st August 2014, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida which accepts MAT February score?

The top colleges in Delhi NCR accepting MAT score are listed below. MAT is Management Aptitude Test which is conducted for MBA admission in colleges all over India. There are many top colleges which accept MAT score. Hence, you must be very well prepared for MAT and that will ensure that you will get a good college for pursuing MBA.

1. Faculty of Management Studies
2. International Management Institute
3. Department of Management Studies
4. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
5. NIILM Centre for Management Studies
6. Apeejay School of Management
7. IILM Institute for Higher Education
8. JK Business School
9. Delhi School of Professional Studies And Research
10. Fortune Institute of International Business
11. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management & Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?