20th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field

i have completed FE of BE E&TC.. along doing SE, i want to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication fields in order to enhance my practical and technical knowledge.. please suggest courses in or near Pune. thank you
email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  2. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  3. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  4. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  6. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  7. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  8. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Short term professional courses after Diploma in Industrial Electronics? -- [New]
  10. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  11. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  13. Is there any course available which I can do related to my field?
  14. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  15. Correspondence short term courses after B.A.M.S. degree?
  16. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  17. List of short term courses in fashion technology field offered by NIIFT, Mohali?
  18. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
14th August 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field

hello sir.....i m doing engg..nd my running sem is 7th ...from ec branch i m interested in telecom industry...which short term course should i do preper..
20th August 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field

hello sir, i m completed my b.e (electronics engg.) but i am further study the short term electronics cources (e.g. telecommunication,tecnical skill for electronics, electronics & communications, power electronics) & plz urjantly reply.....
25th August 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the short term core field corses after btech ece students?
16th September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd yr(e&tc) student of engineering degree.please suggest me short term course related to e&tc
12th December 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz suggest 3 or 4 months practical course on basis of diploma electronics
13th December 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i have a diploma in telecommunication engineering,please suggest for me a course that i can take that can be preffered in an office rather than in the
field?
14th December 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

salam sir......what is the short term certified course of my field telecom engener.?
26th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for me...i am a b.tech student & my branch is electronics & telecommunication.i a interested in my branch subjects.it is very hard to learn software courses.so give me some idea for my better future
31st July 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I m doing 5 th sem in entc .... which short term courses i should prefer .....???
5th September 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.Tech in ECE and now i am hovering about what to do as a short time course,,,i am not interesteed in software field,.....so please help me by sujjesting some courses tat are relayted purely to ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?