21st July 2012, 06:19 PM
Nisarga Datta

Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical

Hello !
my name is Nisarga. im currently doing my btech 3year mechanical...
i would like to know if there are any companies offering interns during these months... and also how to apply to them... thanks you.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical
  2. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  3. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  4. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  8. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  11. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  13. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  15. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  18. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
26th January 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical

my name is neeraj. i m doing btech and m currently in 3rd year. is there any company which can offer internship projects for mechanical engineering students.
20th May 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical

After completion of B Tech Bio informatic course How much salary I will expect per month
27th June 2015, 12:05 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes,you can apply for internship in the reputed companies of Mechanical Engineering if you get the internship in any of the company then it will help you allot at the time of placements when you will complete your final year.

Listed below i am providing the companies in which you can apply for internship:-

->Hindustan Motors Ltd
->Hyundai Motors India Ltd
->Royal Enfield Ltd
->Ashok Leyland Ltd.
->MARUTI India
-> Jindal Steel
-> Honeywell
->TATA Motors
-> Bhusan Power steel

You should send your CV in the above listed companies and then wait for there response.
and then qualify the interview from where you get the call for internship.

I hope you got it
27th June 2015, 12:45 PM
krroshan.amar

There are many companies offering Internship after completing B.tech
Following are the companies where you can try your luck.

Public Sector Company
1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd)
2. ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)
3. IOCL (Indian Oil Cororation Ltd)
4. BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd)
5. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation
6. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd)

Private Players

1. Ashok Leyland
2. Tata Industries
3. Robert Bosch
4. Maruti Suzuki
5. Swaraj Mazda
6. Volvo
7. Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE)
8. Larsen and Turbo (L&T)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?