24th July 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?

sir i have passed 10th in the yr of 2001
now i want to do a diploma course in civil engineering and after completion of this course i want to sit in psc exam.
so if u tell me the name of the college ...i will be grateful to u.
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata?
  2. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  3. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  4. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program? -- [New]
  7. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  9. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?
  12. Best colleges in Mumbai for diploma Civil Engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  15. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?
  17. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  18. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
2nd March 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?

my 10th pass marks56% please ab aage kya karu
27th March 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?

i has given my 10th exam now the result is not decleared yet so i was thinking to do diploma in civil engineering on the base of 10th std i was in english medium school i am thinking to do diploma so can i? give me names of engineering collages near my home i am living in shrirampur of dist ahmednagar,maharashtra india
15th May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th by 59 persent i am taking diploma civil aftes this i am doing b e can i get good job after this
18th June 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

how to passed 10th exams 46% my addmission diploma,khavad pushparaj
16th January 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for civil engineer without JET afte 10 pass.
29th January 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i have to do civil engineering after 10th by diploma so what percentage can i have to get for admission in any college of this subject please give me reply my email id is [email protected]
26th April 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

May womens have scope in civil engineering. can they have ability to handle site manegment?
5th May 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have given exam of std 10th and Im thinkink to do diplona civil engenering so ples give name of the best colege for diploma in surat gujrat my email id is [email protected]
9th June 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i have passed the 10 exam and got 71% i want to do computer engenering but people says that it has no scope and scope is in civil eng and the most demanding now a days and i am,intrested in computer so what should i d o
26th July 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 10th and now iam doing civil engineering in Hyderabad now I want to do computer engineering is any way to do comEng plse tell me sir
26th August 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12 class student I am fail in compartment subject chemistry I want to take admission in d pharmacy what can I do know I am confused
26th August 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12 class student I am fail in compartment subject chemistry I want to take admission in d pharmacy what can I do know I am confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?