26th July 2012, 03:41 PM
kothaijeevitha

Possibility to get government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How to get a job?

i am persuing b.tech it 3 rd yr,is there any possibility to get government jobs,if possible means which job by what way i will get that job?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech IT?
  2. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  5. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  6. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  7. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  8. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  9. Can i apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year IT?
  10. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  11. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  12. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  13. How to get a government job while pursuing BCA 3rd year?
  14. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  15. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate? -- [New]
  18. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2012, 07:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How to get a job?

It is not possible to obtain a job in 3rd year based on B.Tech qualification. You can apply for government jobs only after completing the course. Now you can apply for job positions based on existing 12th/diploma qualification. Details on available jobs will be notified in the website of PSC, SSC, UPSC etc. Apply for jobs that suit your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?