27th July 2012, 02:01 AM
maddykku

Which field or subject should I choose while in 2nd year B.Tech Biotechnology?

i m in 2nd year of btech biotechnology...which field or subject should i choose so to get highly paid...in india and abroad.....field/subject like should i go for researcher..or in food industry or in pharmaeceuticals?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I choose in MSc if I am interested in Horticulture and Biotechnology?
  2. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  3. Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology
  4. Which subject to choose for SET? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  5. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  7. Which field should I choose between MBA and M.Sc in Biotechnology pursuing Graduation in Biotechnology?
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the best option after B.Tech IT?
  10. How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?
  11. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  12. What options should I select after passing Biotechnology final year? -- [New]
  13. Can I opt in software field after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  15. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  16. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  17. Which field is better after 2nd PU? Can I choose commerce field after expecting around 70% to 80%?
  18. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?