28th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?

after completion of btech(civil engineering) what will be the best choice to do?..if i just want to join in any jobs,which jobs will be suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  3. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is this a right choice to join as Bank PO after the completion of B.Tech in IT?
  6. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [New]
  8. What can I do after BCA? I am a student
  9. Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  11. Which course is a good choice for me to join after completion of Civil Engineering?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  14. What should an engineering graduate choose after completing B.Tech?
  15. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  16. Is it true that Civil Engineering is a not a good career choice for Girls?
  17. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  18. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
28th September 2012, 11:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?

If you want to join for jobs after B.Tech, there are numerous choices. You can work in private companies mainly construction companies. In government sector, you have jobs in HAL, NTPC, and SAIL etc. To get in to these jobs, it is necessary to qualify PSU written exam. Also, jobs can be applied in PWD department as well. Railway department also call for section engineer, construction engineer, maintenance engineer posts in this department. RRB is the main authority which conducts written exam for selection in to these jobs. Other job areas are banks, defense sector, civil sector etc.
23rd December 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?

is it better do civil job than SI?
8th October 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Process of become sdo after b.tech by vcivil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?