1st August 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?

can i do b.ed after the degree of b.com...please tell me the details

19th August 2012, 11:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?

Yes, you can pursue b.ed course after b.com for pursuing B.ed you have to clear your graduation in any stream with minimum of
45% mark.
Here are some of the name of colleges which provides B.ed course:-

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Utkal university,Odisha
19th August 2012, 11:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Yes, you can pursue b.ed course after b.com for pursuing B.ed you have to clear your graduation in any stream with minimum of
45% mark.
Here are some of the name of colleges which provides B.ed course:-

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Utkal university,Odisha
20th August 2012, 11:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is main eligibility for B.Ed. So, with a B.Com degree you can definitely apply for the same. 50% marks in B.Ed is essential so as to apply for B.Ed. An entrance examination for selection for B.Ed course is necessary. This will include questions relating to topics such as reasoning, GK, language skills, teaching aptitude. Teaching demo and P.I need to be attended if you get short listed based on B.Ed exam score.
4th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is B.Ed?
13th December 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bocom and also diploma in special education DSE MR. I am currently teaching students with special needs and now i would like to pursue master in special education.
31st December 2012, 12:51 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Why Not !! Yes you can do B.Ed course after Completing your B.com Course .. he Basic Educational Qualification to Apply for B.Ed Course ,the Aspirant should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

So, After Completing your B.com course your definitely eligible for B.Ed Course ...

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the Course is for one year and the Course is divided into two Semester . There are so many Colleges in India Offers this B.Ed Course .

( The Main Objective of this :- If your aspiring to Become an Teacher in Higher Secondary School then you should Qualified in this B.Ed Course )

The Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Course is differ From institution to Institution . To apply for this B.Ed Course you should Complete Under graduation Courses like, ( B.com, BBA , B.sc , BA ) from recognized University .

Every Reputed Institution may require Minimum 55% Percentage of marks. You have score more then 55% Percentage of marks in your bachelor degree Course to Apply For B.Ed Course .

There is no Age Limit for B.Ed Course , any age who satisfy the Educational qualification are eligible to apply for this B.Ed Course .

You should Crack the B.Ed Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution . The institution Fix Own Cut off Mark and the Institution may Allot admission for the candidate who score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination .

The Entrance Examination is an Objective with Multiple choice and there is no Negative Marking this Entrance Examination .

B.Ed Entrance Examination pattern :-

## Basic Arithmetic
## Teaching ability
## English Language
## General Knowledge
## Aptitude Test

Books for B.Ed Entrance Examination :-

## B Ed Entrance Examination by R Gupta
## B.Ed. Entrance Examination by R P Datason/ B L Sadana/ Ajay Bhalla
## B.Ed. Entrance Examination by Expert Compilations
## B.Ed. Entrance Examination ( Guide ) by RPH Editorial Board

Best B.Ed Colleges in India :-
  • Moghal College of Education
  • Institute of Advanced Study in Education
  • Government College of Teacher Education
  • Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial Training College
  • Lakshmi College of Education
  • School of Pedagogical Science
  • Peet Memorial Training College
  • Kamala Baliga College of Education
6th January 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

colleges or university offering b ed after bcom. in karnataka
8th February 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

differencens between home since and b.com?
28th March 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, i had completed my b.com in 2003. can i apply for b.ed now?
23rd April 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take up B.ed course after completing B.E?
23rd April 2013, 08:50 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can definitely do BEd after Bcom if you want to get into school teaching. While doing BEd you would have to choose another subject. Some choose a language, so that they can start with teaching a language to lower class and then move on to teaching commerce at higher levels. The minimum marks required for Bed is 55% and there is no age restriction.The eligibility criteria for Bed differs from university to university.A few of the recognized universities that offer BEd are:
  1. Peet memorial training center
  2. Punjab university
  3. Government college of teacher education
  4. Moghal college of education
  5. Jamia Islamia university
  6. Lakshmi college of education
  7. Utkal university
  8. Annamalai university
17th June 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
26th June 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

can i do b'ed after b'com in rajasthan university
6th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i am from jamnagar gujarat, i have completed my b.com . in which sub i can do b.ed? let me know some uni from gujarat.
7th July 2013, 01:49 AM
anvbhaskarsoftwares

7th July 2013, 05:26 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed. after B.Com.

B.Ed. - Bachelor of Education is a teacher's training course and can be pursed after Graduation.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with 50% marks from a recognised University , can apply for B.Ed. through entrance exam. There is no upper age limit for application to B.Ed. course.
22nd July 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed B.com with 40% and wanna do B.ed,is it possible.Which university provides this.suggest some names?
23rd July 2013, 02:50 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

Yes it is possible to do b.ed after your graduation. Earlier it was not possible but now few of the institutes are giving the opportunity for b.com students to do b.ed. there are many universities even they give degree within a year or two. So you can check it up and do the course accordingly. If you are very particular then you can do the external BA and then of for b,ed easily. This is also option which is good but takes times till you get into b.ed. it will good for your future.
24th July 2013, 05:29 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Yeah sure you can go B.Ed after completing Degree in B.Com.B.Ed entrance examination is undertaken by various universities of the different state to admit students in various education colleges.

So to join in B.Ed first you have to crack these Entrance exam which as your state of type exam.In Andhra pradesh condusts for Education Common Entrance Test(Ed-CET).

Duration: The duration of this course is One year.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates appearing Ed-Cet Test should have passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Sc(Home science)/B.C.A/B.B.M examination from any recognized university of Andhra Pradesh or Out side andhra pradesh.Candidates should have secured 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree.Candidates belonging to all other reserved categories should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.

Age limit:

Candidates should have completed the age of 19 years.There is no maximum age limit.

B.Ed entrance exam Pattern:

Numerical Ability
English
G.K and Metal Ability
Teaching Potential
Language test

Fee structure:

The Government has announced a fee structure for all teacher education in this year.

An Accredited Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) Course will cost Rs.46,500.

all the best.............
5th September 2013, 11:38 AM
pooja..maheshwari

yaa you can do..To apply for this B.Ed Course you should Complete Under graduation Courses like, ( B.com, BBA , B.sc , BA ) from recognized University .

Every Reputed Institution may require Minimum 55% Percentage of marks. You have score more then 55% Percentage of marks in your bachelor degree Course to Apply For B.Ed Course .

There is no Age Limit for B.Ed Course , any age who satisfy the Educational qualification are eligible to apply for this B.Ed Course .
5th November 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Any fee concession for BPL ration card holder?
15th December 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

in m.s.u b.ed is possible after b.com.?
6th February 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted my b.com then b.ed. then b.a. so can i approved as asst. teacher
7th February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com degree in 1991 and presently working as a teacher in a school. The school now propose me to do B.Ed. Is it possible to do the course in this academic year in annamalai university. Can you pls tell the norms and conditions to apply for the course and also the duration of the course and fee structure and kindly instruct me what i have to do in due course in detail.
26th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com from Calcutta university. I want to do b.ed from calcutta university. What are the subjects for doing b.ed after doing b.com?
28th April 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

can we pursue two B.Ed degrees with a gap of a year in between....and wht is better....B.Ed from MDU or IGNOU?
8th June 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b.com (tax procedure and practice )& m.com can i have studied b.ed ........
pls reply me
30th December 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

if i did bcom and b.ed then could you please assist me for masters like in which stream should i go like mcom or MA
30th April 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing Bcom through correspondence is it possible for me to go for Regular B ed course after completion of my graduation
6th May 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am completed b com degrree in 2007.can I join B ed cource pls reply me .what are the rules
26th June 2015, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed tybcom as a comerce students in which field il get good scope in d.ed or b.ed???? Because i have heard comerce students dnt get so much preference n schools dnt do permanent plsss reply
20th September 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student in 11th & 12th then I did B.Com correspondence from MKU. I did PGDBA (HR) from Symbiosis.
Now I want to do B.Ed with Science subject. Is it possible choose Science subjects in B.Ed for a B.Com graduate?
The what are all subjects I can take in B.Ed? Please some one help me in this, I am not getting any info related to this
Thanks.
1st July 2016, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com in Madras open university. Am I eligible to apply B.Ed through distance education?
1st December 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED CATERING SCIENCE AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT...AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO B.ED?
4th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate and now pursuing M.com should I pursue B.Ed or Prepare for NET/SET???
15th March 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCOM in 2010 now I want do b.ed pls suggest me which is the best institute in Baroda without attending college because I have a new born baby girl for time in 4 month
29th May 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed b.com from university as a external student,
So am I eligible for b.ed program through ignu open university??
20th April 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in Bcom computers I'm confused what to do next B-ed or Mcom
7th March 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

BED RAJASTHAN ME COMMERCE ME KB SE LAGU HUI H
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?