12th September 2011, 12:09 AM
farzanbadsha

Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?

I want to go abroad and get a MBA degree ,so is a B.COM or BBA degree from Layola Collage good. Is a degree form Loyola have recognition abroad (UK,USA)?

12th September 2011, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?

Loyola college in a recognised institute. Certainly the degree will have a value in the job marlet. Both these courses are good. You should choose the right course depending on the area you want to make a career. If you are interested in having a career in the finance field then you must select B.Com. Also in the industry B.Com holds a higher value than BBA.
7th January 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?

i want to do ca. so shall i do bcom in correndonce with ca or it is not necessary
3rd November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir;
I have came know that the B.B.A managent will be sent to abroad for
completing the third year so can you please tell me about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?