5th August 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good rank in PMT after passing 12th? I am in class 11th

i am in slass 11,what should i study now to get a good rank in pmt after passing my 12th?

6th August 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good rank in PMT after passing 12th? I am in class 11th

I have passed 12th in pcb but i dont know how can i preparation for BDS after 12th?
23rd August 2013, 11:47 PM
sauravdash

Default Re: How to get a good rank in PMT after passing 12th? I am in class 11th

every one in his/her 10+2 having biology as one of the optional subject would like to appear AIPMT. But in actual practice it is so easy to achieve.for that one need have very focus on his basics an should have every bis from biology . Along with it ,physic and chemistry is also equally important and should equally give importance to those subject.
If you are actually serious about that then you should keep NCERT biology, physics and chemistry as its bible.
Good luck!!!!
23rd August 2013, 11:49 PM
sauravdash

every one in his/her 10+2 having biology as one of the optional subject would like to appear AIPMT. But in actual practice it is so easy to achieve.for that one need have very focus on his basics an should have every bis from biology . Along with it ,physic and chemistry is also equally important and should equally give importance to those subject.
If you are actually serious about that then you should keep NCERT biology, physics and chemistry as its bible.
Good luck!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?