12th August 2012, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer to prepare for GRE? I am an EC 5th semester student

i m an ec 5th sem student..wanna do prepration for gre..plz suggest me which all books i should prefer and also let me know the latest syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am a 3rd semester student of ECE branch
  2. How to prepare for GATE exam while in 4th semester ECE in RTU? Which books to refer for Mathematics?
  3. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  4. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  5. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred?
  6. How should I prepare for campus placements in Automobile Companies? Which books should I refer for my aptitude? I am a mechanical engineering student
  7. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  8. Books to be referred for semester 5th of Electronics branch?
  9. How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  11. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  12. How to prepare for 11th Class Exams? Which books to refer for the Exam?
  13. How should I prepare for IMU CET? Books which I should refer? Previous years question papers?
  14. How to should I prepare for GATE in order to secure a place in IIT? Which books to refer? Best M.Tech course in mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Books should I refer to prepare for CLAT LLM Exam of upcoming year?
  16. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  17. Which book should I refer for GATE exam? Which subjects should I focus more on?
  18. Which are the books to be referred for M.Tech course? Which course should I specialize in M.Tech IT field?
13th March 2013, 09:29 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should I refer to prepare for GRE? I am an EC 5th semester student

hi,

BEST BOOKS FOR GRE EXAM;-
-----Nova’s GRE Math Prep Course (Previously GRE Math Bible) (Must Have)◦GRE Math Prep Course Review

-----.Kaplan GRE Exam Vocabulary Flashcards

-----Cracking The GRE, 2009 Edition by Adam Robinson

----Barron's New GRE 19th Edition

----Peterson’s Ultimate GRE tools

thank you..........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?