14th August 2012, 10:45 PM
veerajmishra03

Am I eligible to give NEET Medical Exam having scored 49.6% of marks in 12th Class with PCB?

dear sir/mam,
i have got 49.6%in pcb in 12th exam and above 60 in english am i eligible for neet medical entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
  2. Can I give medical entrance(NEET) after passing 12th
  3. How should I prepare for AFMC? I am studying in 9th standard
  4. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  6. In which medical college can I get after scoring 45% in HSc and 60 marks in NEET?
  7. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  8. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for NEET while appearing in 12th class
  10. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  11. How to get admission in government medical college for MBBS? I have scored 250 marks in NEET
  12. Can I get MBBS government medical college after scoring 449 marks in NEET?
  13. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  14. Am I eligible to give MSc in pharmacology? I am a student who has scored 59%
  15. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  16. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  17. What is the MBBS admission procedure? I have scored 201 marks in NEET
  18. Am I eligible for IITs or NITs having scored less than 50% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2012, 03:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NEET Medical Exam having scored 49.6% of marks in 12th Class with PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerajmishra03 View Post
dear sir/mam,
i have got 49.6%in pcb in 12th exam and above 60 in english am i eligible for neet medical entrance exam
In order to be considered eligible for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) to be conducted by Medical Council of India from the upcoming year, candidate must have secured a minimum of 50 per-cent marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Apart from having scored 50 per-cent in aggregate, it is also mandatory to secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2). However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5 per-cent.
As per the percentage of marks you have obtained in your 10+2 examination, you will not be considered eligible to take National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) until and unless you belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe or other backward caste.
4th September 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NEET Medical Exam having scored 49.6% of marks in 12th Class with PCB?

how many marks should we get if we are othercaste? is there any ipe weitage?
11th September 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Wich corce are give to neet?
15th September 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for neet 2013 i have got 68% in pcb & in english 48% & total aggrigate marks is 56.6%.
15th September 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, neet also has relation with any state pmt exam
16th September 2012, 12:03 AM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerajmishra03 View Post
dear sir/mam,
YOU HAVE 50% MARKS .BUT SC,ST HAVE LESS RESERVATION,
As per the percentage of marks you have obtained in your 10+2 examination, you will not be considered eligible to take National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) until and unless you belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe or other backward caste.
1st October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have obtained 49.8% marks in xii standerd with (pcb) and english subjects from up board examination 2010 and i have appear from b.sc with zbc group so, am i eligibile for neet medical exam plz reply me.
19th November 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have scored 58.3% mark in my average of PCB mark at class 12. So am i eligible for NEET exam.?
4th March 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
how many mark necessary in NEET to eligible for m.b.b.s. in govrment colleage.
plz rply sir.
5th March 2013, 12:02 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I have scored 58.3% mark in my average of PCB mark at class 12. So am i eligible for NEET exam.?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be held on 5th May 2013

Eligibilty:
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

AGE- Minimum 17 years

This exam will be conducted by CBSE.
Also note that there will be no AIPMT test in the year 2013

NEET exams will be held in just one stage and there will be one paper with 180 MCQ questions
18th March 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir is it necessary to get 50% markx in pcb.. rather than overall marks?
23rd March 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i scored 50% maeks in pcb but in pb i scored less than 50% now can iam eligible
23rd March 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for neet? I'm a b.h.m.s 1st year student
4th April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

LIKE JEE MAINS , IS PERCENTAGE OF MARKS OBTAINED IN BOARDS INCLUDED OR CONSIDERED IN NEET EXAM?
4th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir is it necessary to get 50% markx in pcb.. rather than overall marks?
No the overall marks does not matters here. They wants you to score 50% in physics, chemistry and biology taken together. In addition to that it is important pass individually in physics, chemistry and biology.

For the SC/ST candidates there is some percentage relaxation. Instead of 50% of marks they needs to get 45% of marks in aggregate. You have to get 50 percentile in NEET to qualify.

NEET exam will be conducted by CBSE and by giving this examination you can look forward to pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree in medical from 271 government medical colleges and 171 private medical colleges. This year the exam is supposed to take place on 5th May 2013.

This exam has come as a huge relief for every medical aspirants because earlier there were about twenty five medical entrance exams and most of them used to give dozens of exams to make their chances high of getting selected. But now they can devote all their time in preparing for this exam.

Exam Pattern:-

Total Number of Questions: 180 questions
Total Time Limit: 3 hours
Negative Marking: 1/3rd marks

Questions will come from:-

Physics-45 questions
Biology-45 questions
Chemistry-45 questions
Zoology-45 questions

Hope this helps :-> :->
4th April 2013, 10:19 PM
jewelsk

No the overall marks does not matters here. They wants you to score 50% in physics, chemistry and biology taken together. In addition to that it is important pass individually in physics, chemistry and biology.

For the SC/ST candidates there is some percentage relaxation. Instead of 50% of marks they needs to get 45% of marks in aggregate. You have to get 50 percentile in NEET to qualify.

NEET exam will be conducted by CBSE and by giving this examination you can look forward to pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree in medical from 271 government medical colleges and 171 private medical colleges. This year the exam is supposed to take place on 5th May 2013.

This exam has come as a huge relief for every medical aspirants because earlier there were about twenty five medical entrance exams and most of them used to give dozens of exams to make their chances high of getting selected. But now they can devote all their time in preparing for this exam.

Physics-45 questions
Biology-45 questions
Chemistry-45 questions
Zoology-45 questions
4th April 2013, 10:28 PM
shoyiab100

Physics-45 questions
Biology-45 questions
Chemistry-45 questions
Zoology-45 questions
5th April 2013, 12:18 AM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

The minimum marks required is 50% so you are not allowed.
But if you have secured a minimum of 50% or more in pcb then also you are eligible to appear for NEET.
The exam is conducted once a year.
The exam is also very difficult to pass as the medical colleges in India are comparatively low and aspirants manifold. Even there are guys who are preparing for as long as 5 years to get a seat in their desired college.

So you have to practice very hard and study very hard. Also you need to take in lots of mock tests on and practice previous years question paper within the specified time frame.

So try hard and you can do it and crack it..

All the best
5th April 2013, 08:12 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Viraj,

The Full Form Of NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

In order to be eligible for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test , the candidate needs 50% marks in PCB , not 50% marks in overall.

So , if you have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology altogether. But unfortunately you have 49.6% marks in PCB.

So as far as i am concerned , you are not eligible for the NEET.

However, if you belong to SC/ST Candidates they you need 45% marks in PCB , as they get 5% marks in relaxation to appear in the exam.

This Examination is conducted by the Cental Board Of Secondary Eduucation [CBSE].
Passing this exam , you will get a chance to pursue undergraduate and post graduate courses in medical stream.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
9th April 2013, 10:13 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Central Board of Secondary Education organizes NEET Medical exam every year.

Not at all, you aren't preferable for NEET Medical exam due to your percentile.

The educational qualifications regarding with NEET Medical exam are below mentioned:-

# Opponents must have needed 50% marks in PCB in 12th standard.

# 45% marks needed for SC/ST opponents in PCB for this exam.

# Citizenship:- Opponents must be Indian.

Thanks.
10th April 2013, 01:24 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends……

If you belongs to resurved category you can eligible for this exam.

For NEET Exam you must have more then 50% marks in inter.

Eligibility criteria for NEET ;

You should have 12th class with minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. from a recognized board before admission.

Incase of resurved 45% is sufficient.

Age criteria for NEET exam:-

Age should be between 17 -25 yrs
And the number of attempts is 3

All the best
12th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

DEAR MAM/SIR, CAN I GET CHANCE IN NEET BY SCORING 436 OUT OF 720?
13th May 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

If i get >500 /720 in NEET, Will I get admission in private/govt collages with low fee
My % in 2 HSC is 89% with 184.25 cut off
30th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 49.66 percent in (pcb)group am i elligable to give neet
7th July 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir how much prercentage is needed to get admission in bds in neet exam???lPlease reply sir..
8th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50 percent marks in 12th medical. am i eligible for NEET ?
10th July 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I hv scored less than 50% marks in pcb in 12th am I eligible for cpmt ?
7th September 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

in obc catagery how many marks required in pcb in 12th? eligibility for neet ug.
7th September 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

for obc students how many marks required in pcb in 12th? for neet ug..
28th October 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello i took admission for phisiotherpy but now i dont want to continue this corse. can I joint commers now ?????????????
2nd June 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in medical college if i score 48% in pcb as i belong to jain minority
6th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in medical colleges with 55% hsc and 51 score in cet.....????
plzzz reply soon i am very tensed.......
20th October 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49.5% marks in H.S. exam (phys,chem,bios,eng).Am i eligible for west bengal medical entras test? Plz reply now its very argent.
9th April 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 49% in physics . will I be allowed to appear medical entrance. I belong from OBC?
29th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if I have got 50% in hsc?
17th May 2016, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give Neet Medical Exam having scored 49% marks in class 12th over all.
22nd August 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

My class 12 percentage is 49.6 and pcb 52 i belong to sc category i am eligible to neet and take admission in govt medical collage
29th November 2017, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir could I eligible for neet 2018 with 55% marks in hsc but 47 in pcb I'm from General category
I want do this sir give positive response fast old
7th January 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I got exactly 50.33% aggregate in physics, chemistry, biology and in English I got 72% then do I am eligible for NEET 2018.
10th June 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th from Supplementary and there is more than 50 percent marks in my marksheets Can I join neet collage Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?