17th August 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission?

dear sir,
i passed my sybcom from rizvi college but i want to appear tybcom from university of kalina what are the procedure and what document are required for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  2. Can I do FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina? I have done TYB.Com
  3. Can I do FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina?
  4. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in LLB at Mumbai University Kalina without entrance examination
  6. What are the required documents for OBC?
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  8. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  9. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  10. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
  11. Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?
  12. How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to appear for TYB.Com after giving SYB.Com examination from Kalina University Mumbai
  14. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  15. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University
  16. What is the result date of M.Com Part I of Kalina University exam
  17. Can I do 3rd year BMS in correspondence from Kalina University? -- [New]
  18. What could happen if I take admission on the basis of duplicate documents?
2nd January 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission?

im appearing sybcom from yashavantrao university can i get admission in kalina for tybcom?
1st March 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission?

if i am failed in fybcom then can i apply for tybcom directly? if yes what is a procedure for it ?
24th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in t.y.b.com in last year i want to give now exam from mumbai university. & what is the procedure for online application
10th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

if i am failed in sybcom then can i apply for tybcom directly? if yes what is a procedure for it ?
19th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

if i am failed in t.y.b.com than can i apply for t.y.b.com for kalina university? waht is the procedure for it?
20th June 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

if i am failed in sybcom then can i apply for tybcom directly? if yes what is a procedure for it ?
21st June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

if i am failed in fybcom then can i apply for tybcom directly? if yes what is a procedure for it ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-appear-tyb-com-university-kalina-what-procedure-document-required-admission-909279.html#ixzz2Wr7gab41
27th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am passed in Tybcom Now i want to appear for TYBom pls help me what is the procedure for it?
30th June 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am passed in tybcom in birla collage kalyan now i want to apply for tybcom from kalina university please help me what is the process of admision of tybcom.
3rd July 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission now tybcom direct and what are the docs for submision
20th October 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What is last date admission T.Y.B.com?
2nd May 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have cross k.t. in f.y.b com & s.y. b com remaining only 1 subject in both years,
can i get addmission in t.y. b com directly? & can i solve both k.t. during the period of t.y.b com?
18th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i AM GIVEN TYB.COM EXEM BUT I FAILED IN 5 SUBJECT SO AFTER 1 YEAR WANT TO APPEAR FOR TYB.COM EXAM FROM UNIVERSITY SO WHAT IS PROCEDURE TO APPEAR IT AND WHAT ARE DOCUMENTSREQUIRED?
18th May 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i a given the tybcom exam but i failed in 5 subject so i want to give the tybcom from university. What is the procedure to apper it and what are the documents to be required?
24th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed my F.Y.Bcom & S.Y.B.com other university , this university have approved by UGC , now i want to give to my last year ( T.Y.Bcom) in mumbai university so which document are required..............
23rd August 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed my sy.bcom what is the procedure for admission in kalina for Ty bcom and what are the requirements.
23rd May 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed syb.com from Shankar narayan college now its been 5 years gape can I give tybcom from kalina university
25th June 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have complet my sybcom from lords universal collage can i get admisssin in kalina university
4th January 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed H.S.C.com Maharastra Board 2014-15, I want to appear for T.Y Bcom. Please guide me, what should I do, and what are the procedure to appear directly through correspondence? From Mumbai Kalina University. And my age is 36.
13th February 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I gave my exam for tybcom in 2011 from mumbai university and I failed after that I didn't gave any exam after 4 yrs now I want to complete my graduation. .is it possibe for me to apply private tybcom
16th April 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got drop in sy.bcom can i apply to ty.bcom private from University and what are the documents for that
19th April 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my hsc in 2008. I want to appear in Ty.bcom. I want complete my gradation wats the procedure to appear directly? From Mumbai kalina University
6th November 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed 2014to 15years hsc exam then i can directly apply for tybcom privately for unversity study because some porblem a finanical then i take a some gap for study but i know start the study plz
How to producer the tybcom to appear directly addmisson
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?