20th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are suitable for my rank in AIEEE? I have scored 310547 rank

I HAVE GOT 310547 RANK IN ALL OVER INDIA AND 46259 RANK IN U.P. IN OBC category rank i hv got 14696 rank.

i m asking u which colleges are suitable for my rank in A.I.E.E.E ?
plz send me all the informations to my e-mail id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 48683 rank in AIEEE?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 56 marks and 2,47000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Best suitable colleges for me after scoring AIR of 56000 in AIEEE and category rank of 41000?
  4. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  6. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  7. Admission in computer engineering in PTU colleges after scoring 97000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Which good colleges are suitable for my rank after scoring 9355?
  9. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  10. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  11. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  12. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 526166 AIEEE rank?
  13. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  14. Which colleges or NITs can I get after getting a rank of 236810 with 57 marks?
  15. Top colleges suitable for me as per my RPET rank? -- [New]
  16. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  17. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  18. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
25th August 2012, 10:46 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which colleges are suitable for my rank in AIEEE? I have scored 310547 rank

Hi,
According to your AIEEE result(it is a poor result)..I am sorry to say that you cant get any govt institution or well reputed instution.
by the way you can try many college take direct admission or you can go for management quota..
Best of luck..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 10:52 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which colleges are suitable for my rank in AIEEE? I have scored 310547 rank

Hi,
According to your AIEEE result(it is a poor result)..I am sorry to say that you cant get any govt institution or well reputed instution.
by the way you can try many college take direct admission or you can go for management quota..
Best of luck..
Thank you..
26th August 2012, 12:15 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE GOT 310547 RANK IN ALL OVER INDIA AND 46259 RANK IN U.P. IN OBC category rank i hv got 14696 rank.

Hi!

I am sorry to say that you get very low rank in Engineering entrance exam that is 46259.
You not get admission in top college.
You can take admission in low raking college in you state.

For admission in top college you have to re-appear in the engineering.
After qualify this exam with high rank you can join top college in India.

GOOD LUCK!
26th August 2012, 03:02 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvendum14 View Post
Hi,
Best of luck..
Thank you..
Hello dear friend,

>> Your rank is not good.

>> You cant get any govt.college of India with this rank.

>> But don't worry if you decided to take admission in engineering ,so select any college which u get in counselling. college will not good but its save your one year.

>> You may get one of the following engineering colleges according your AIEEE rank :

Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)

Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi

J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of allahabad, Allahabad

National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Hatia, Ranchi (Jharkhand)

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)

>> But as my Suggestion You should try for one more attempt and do practice well and crack the AIEEE with good rank.

>> you can join any coaching classes which will gives you proper direction and suggestion to get good rank in AIEEE colleges.

>> List of best coaching are (For AIEEE and IIT-JEEE) ::

1. Bansal coaching institute
  2. Allen
  3. Resonance
  4. Aakash
  5. Career point etc

All the best for better future.
27th August 2012, 09:27 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I am sorry to say that you get very low rank in Engineering entrance exam that is 46259.
You not get admission in top college.
You can take admission in low raking college in you state.

For admission in top college you have to re-appear in the engineering.
After qualify this exam with high rank you can join top college in India.
10th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got 130 marks in jee mains
which college do you think i will go to.
any gov college
4th June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

My no is 15 what is my rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?