24th August 2012, 11:47 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Papers are such that they cover a wide variety of questions. The topics from which the student may expect questions include Inertial Frame and Non Inertial Frame and the distinctions between the two, components of velocity and acceleration in polar coordinates, Kepler’s law of third planetary motion, differentiate between centripetal and centrifugal force, objective type questions like Newton’s first law and second law, gravitational field intensity and gravitational potential at a point and so on. Thus, the topics of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Papers must be approached conceptually, so that high marks are scored and the student can apply the theoretical knowledge he has learnt into practical application. The number of numerical part of the paper is also considerable. Physics Paper I has a typical pattern of “Either”-“Or” i.e. you have to answer either 1st question or 2nd, then 3rd or 4th and so on till last question. In total you need to answer 5 questions each having a weightage of 8 marks, giving this paper a total weightage of 40 marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper II (Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University B.Sc. Physics: Properties of Matter and Thermal Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper III (Optics and Laser) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Mechanics of Solids Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Problem Solving Using C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Can I improve my marks after completion of degree of B.Com after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Physics 1st year Mechanics (PH- 01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Computer Organization Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) E.N.T. Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  11. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Principles of Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Advanced Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech First Semester Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Mechanics of Solid (ME 304) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University- M.sc in Maths 1st Year Topology-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
14th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

a force f=25i 6j acts on a body of mass2.5kg for 5 seconds. if the interior position is 6j 8k meter and initial velocity is 2.5i 3k m/s. then final velocity of particle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?