16th August 2012, 01:26 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Computer Organization Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Computer Organization is the subject meant for teaching the students the basics of computers and related things like networking and hardware. The subject covers topics like the development of computer science, structure of computers, different parts of computer, Boolean algebra, and other such concepts. The exam of the paper is of 80 marks. Questions are asked mainly from topics like Generations of Computers, processors and memory, Boolean operations, different types of algorithms, registers, pipelining, ROM, EEPROM, EPROM, PROM, hard disk organization, different types of input devices and output devices, segmentation, bus architecture. Apart from this the subject also consists of the basics of digital electronics, like combinational and sequential circuits. The subject is a scoring one and being thorough with the concepts can get you good marks. The paper also has ample number of choices, so scoring good marks is even easier. Solving previous years’ question papers is also very helpful.

Related Questions:
  1. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Problem Solving Using C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Principles of Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Can I improve my marks after completion of degree of B.Com after 4 years?
  5. Cochin University, MCA 1st Sem - Computer Organization Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University- M.sc in Maths 1st Year Topology-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  7. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof.-Organon of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Introduction to Information Technology (MCA-101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University
  10. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Computer Organisation (MCA 06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof. Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper II (Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper III (Optics and Laser) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?