24th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education

i am passed ITI Electrican. i want to do the Diploma in Electrical Engg. in distance mode of education . is it possible to the in distance mode .
pl. give me the AICTE,UGC,DEC approved university which is for me best.

thanking you

Sunny jambhrunkar
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  2. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  3. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  4. Details of M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in distance education mode
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode?
  6. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  8. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  10. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  11. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  13. How to join diploma electrical engineering through distance?
  14. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
  16. List of diploma colleges to do courses from distance mode in U.P? -- [New]
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  18. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
20th November 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education

i am passed ITI Electrican. i want to do the Diploma in Electrical Engg.
in distance mode of education . is it possible to the in distance mode .
pl. give me the AICTE,UGC,DEC approved university which is for me best.

thanking you
dhanurjoy mahakul
[email protected]
12th March 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education

I want to do electrical engineering in ignu and I am iti electrician
4th July 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Cathodic Protection system since last 12 years. I want to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering. I have passed 1997 in arts. So can I do it/
21st April 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am passed ITI in electrical. And I am working. I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode. Is it possible to do .

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?