17th September 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat after attending PGCET?

I had attend pgcet now,i got ranking but i am non karnataka. i have no study certificate.can i will get seat

15th January 2017, 04:55 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a seat after attending PGCET?

No,Just by attending PGCET-Karnataka,You won't get admission in any college of "Karnataka". You will have to clear cut-off marks to get admission. And the cut-off usually vary year wise.So study well to get good rank. To apply online you need to click the link http://kea.kar.nic.in/

Once you enter this website ,you see online CET-2016 option. Once you click the link an another web page will be opened where you will be asked to give full details about yourself and about your educational qualification. After submission of application form you will get one confirmation message on your mobile which you can note down for your future reference.

But if you are Non-Karnataka candidates then you are not eligible for the PFCET entrance exams. So it is useless to apply for the PGCET-Karnataka. You can go for direct admission in PG college of Karnataka. There are many colleges which offers admission on the basis of Graduate marks. So direct admission is the only way to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?