17th September 2012, 02:54 PM
K.Kotiya

What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship

I am a student of 'Diploma in architecture assistantship'. I want to know that what would be the prosses to get admition in 'Degree architecture'?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  4. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  7. After doing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship how to get a government service?
  8. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  9. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  10. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  11. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  12. Can I do MBA after doing diploma in Architecture Assistanceship after 10th?
  13. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  15. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  17. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?