22nd September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the exam of Cabinet Secretariat for the post of deputy field officer

plz tell me the date of exam in 2012 of cabinet secretariat for the post of deputy field officer(tele),deputy field officer(gd) and lower division clerk(ldc)? and also tell me the syllabus and previous question paper for the same post.........in my e mail address [email protected]

4th November 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the exam of Cabinet Secretariat for the post of deputy field officer

iam going to write the exam on 25 nov 2012 for the post of dfo(tele)technical.so kindly tell me what are books i must read plssssssss.my qualification is dece.
5th November 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the exam of Cabinet Secretariat for the post of deputy field officer

Sir,
I had applied for DFO job on sept.2012, but till now neither I have any ideas when the calling letter will receive nor the date of exam is known to me. So please kindly sir provide to my query that, did the calling letters for others are dispatched or not and when the date of exam is fallen? Kindly send to me in this mail, [email protected]. Thank you sir.
18th November 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Plz mail me also all the details and the question papers to this id : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
2nd December 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have applied for the post of technical assistant in cabinate secratriate in nov 2012 and please tell me the date of exam my email id is [email protected]
15th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the exam date for the post of Asst. Tech. Officer?
It was advertised on Nov 2012.
13th March 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me, how to I find the exam date and sample question of OPSC (Asst. Section officer). e-mail:[email protected].
6th May 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

if i am commerce group, how i attend the deputy build officer exam
5th June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of cabinet secretariat for the post of field officer
30th June 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir pliz tell me about the syllabus cover of IT/comp science engg for DFO exam2013. if possible inform me on [email protected]
15th July 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Please, any one having any idea about cabinet secretariat exam syllabus (assistant technical officer)?
Please mail to [email protected]
31st July 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Plz mail me also all the details and the question papers to this id : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
25th December 2019, 02:39 PM
Ajuda1997

Please send privious year paper about deputy field officer (GD) and descriptive part also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?