26th September 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack IIT JEE exam?

How I can prepare to crack iit-jee 2013 within 1000 ranking in 5 months ?

3rd October 2012, 02:22 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack IIT JEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IIT-JEE Stands for Indian Institute of Technology and Join Entrance Examination . It is an Engineering Entrance Examination . This Examination is Conducted by Indian Institute of Management .

Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE Examination :-

To apply for IIT-JEE Examination than you should be Finished 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in science discipline from recognized Institution/ University . Final year Aspirant may also eligible to apply for this IIT JEE Examination .

You should Compulsory having ( Physics and Mathematics ) subject . You should Need to Secure Minimum 50% Percentile of marks and Relaxation will Applicable for 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st Applicants .

The Examination Pattern Consist of , Physics /Chemistry and Mathematics . The Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple Choice . This Examination is also having Negative Marking System .

Coaching Classes for IIT-JEE Examination :-

-Matrix Classes
-Career Point
-Cambridge Classes
-Bright Education Centre
-Aakash Institute
-Takshila Institute

:: Reference Books for IIT-JEE Examination ::

IIT - JEE Solved Papers by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 195

TARGET NEW IIT-JEE by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price:Rs. 198

A Textbook of Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE by R. K. Gupta
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 500

Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Entrance Exam
Publisher: Khurmi Publishers Pvt Ltd
Price: Rs. 165
4th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
IIT JEE entrance is one of the toughest entrance being conducted by IIT’s.
So, the preparation level should be of that category.
The selection of best study material and your concepts will play a great role in deciding your rank in this exam.

The strategy of preparation mainly depends on numercal problems.

Your numerical basics should of high level or if it is not of that level please practice it hard.

The selection of best books will play a great role in deciding your rank.
If you have a good collection of books then your preparation will be better.
At the same time your hard work to finish the syllabus before time.

You should give great stress on
Physics
chemistry
mathematics

MTG publication
Arihant publication
Dinesh publication

books are one of the best for clearing concepts of this kind of exam.

NCRET books will play a great role in this exam.
You should thoroughly finish the syllabus from CBSE text books of class 11th and 12th.

Don't worry worry.
Finish the more no. of numericals daily in order to get a good grip over it.

LET ME TELL YOU THE FACT THAT IIT JEE IS NOT A TOUGH EXAM IF YOU ARE CLEARING YOUR CONCEPTS FROM CLASS 11 ONWARDS.
IT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
1st January 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to crack iit-jee exam without any tution?
31st May 2013, 10:46 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> Tips to crack IIT JEE :-

• Always start preparing from 'Basics' because it is really important to have a good base for a right foundation.

• Never prefer solutions of questions before giving good attempt to the question. Try to solve the problem moving to solution page.

• Do not leave the question in middle. Never jump from one question to another in hurry. Lots of students practice questions without attempting it fully.

• Always try a question with Conceptual approach, do not just read the question and start solving it without realizing the points that what is being asked in the question.

• Divide your time well for your preparation of board and for your IIT-JEE. So you will not miss anything. Time management is really important to do well in the exam.

• Always keep the syllabus with you, before preparing the new topic look at the syllabus first.

• Always try to solve 50-60 problems on per topic or chapter, but try to solve the quality problems which need different applications and concepts to solve the problem.

• Make your own strategy to crack the examination, rather then following others.

• Try to learn the fundamentals of the concepts rather than memorizing the concepts.

• Always practice previous year's papers; it will give you the idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, and the level of difficulty of the questions.

• Always remember that time is really important factor for every exam. Try to finish your paper well before time, so that you will get time to review your answers.

>> Best of luck for your preparation . . .
25th June 2013, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

i passed 11th in 2011 and 12th in 2013. How many time i can attempt for iit jee?
16th July 2013, 07:56 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
yes, it is possible to crack iit jee exam without any tuition visit inteliclass.com
15th January 2014, 04:53 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
Crack IIT JEE exam without any tution try online demo test series at inteliclass.com
16th January 2014, 03:05 PM
MayaNarendran

Yes you can crack JEE with the right resources and practice. To practice you must take many mock tests. I recently took a mock test for JEE Main which has the exact procedure of online JEE main. The students can go to the website register online select a test center. Then they issue the admit card and you go to the test center to give the exam on their computer system. The exam is conducted online at the same centers as JEE Main online exam. The name of the exam is JEE Knockout. I thought you should know so that you can use it as a trial. This gives the best practice to experience JEE Main online exams. You can go to jeekncokout.com
16th January 2014, 05:38 PM
Subhadeepghosh007

Quote:
Be focused:
First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a positive approach towards your goal. These days, the competition has become so high, you need to give a tremendous effort mentally and physically. You must raise your level of performance to be able to crack the exam.

Relevant study material:
You should know the entire syllabus that will be covered in the exam; so that you can collect study material for preparation. Reference to *good guide books and previous years question papers for JEE will go a long way into your preparations.

Proper utilization of time:
You must follow a strict timetable to utilize your time in the best way. Solve more and more problems, discover more and more new tricks. You should make notes for the topics in which you are weak. This will help you to perform well in exam.

Interact with JEE experts:
Keep in touch with the students who have cleared JEE test so that you can get a better guidance. They will let you know about Do’s and Don’ts for JEE test.

Group study:
Working with a competitive study group goes a very long way in the successful preparation of IIT-JEE. Group discussion with teachers and fellow students will recreate a cooperative environment to multiply your knowledge exponentially. Students can Quiz and challenge each other with questions from the IIT-JEE syllabus.

Revise thoroughly:
You should revise the syllabus as many times as you can. Doing so will help you in the following ways:
It will increase your test-taking speed.
It will help you overcome panic.
It will give you a clear picture about the topics you’re weak in.
Eat & sleep well:
Having a good diet is as much essential as studying. Your brain needs regular energy from food to work efficiently. You must have at least 8 hours of proper sleep to relax your brain.
It is always better to start early and revise towards the end to come through with flying colours!!

Be focused:
First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a positive approach towards your goal. These days, the competition has become so high, you need to give a tremendous effort mentally and physically. You must raise your level of performance to be able to crack the exam.

Relevant study material:
You should know the entire syllabus that will be covered in the exam; so that you can collect study material for preparation. Reference to *good guide books and previous years question papers for JEE will go a long way into your preparations.

Proper utilization of time:
You must follow a strict timetable to utilize your time in the best way. Solve more and more problems, discover more and more new tricks. You should make notes for the topics in which you are weak. This will help you to perform well in exam.

Interact with JEE experts:
Keep in touch with the students who have cleared JEE test so that you can get a better guidance. They will let you know about Do’s and Don’ts for JEE test.

Group study:
Working with a competitive study group goes a very long way in the successful preparation of IIT-JEE. Group discussion with teachers and fellow students will recreate a cooperative environment to multiply your knowledge exponentially. Students can Quiz and challenge each other with questions from the IIT-JEE syllabus.

Revise thoroughly:
You should revise the syllabus as many times as you can. Doing so will help you in the following ways:
It will increase your test-taking speed.
It will help you overcome panic.
It will give you a clear picture about the topics you’re weak in.
Eat & sleep well:
Having a good diet is as much essential as studying. Your brain needs regular energy from food to work efficiently. You must have at least 8 hours of proper sleep to relax your brain.
It is always better to start early and revise towards the end to come through with flying colours!!
14th October 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I m so poor in logics, and preparing for iit jee trying at my level bst bt not getting good reslts PLZ suggest me how to prepare for this exam also i have only 4 mnths in my hand
plz rply......
-ISHAA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?