27th September 2012, 09:27 PM
dr.akansha

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration

im a homeopathic doctor done (BHMS) and masters in hospital administration and want to do phd in community medicine so im elligible for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  4. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  5. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  6. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  7. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  8. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  9. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  10. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  11. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  12. Best colleges for MHA (masters in Hospital Administration)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  14. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration -- [New]
  15. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  16. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  17. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  18. Courses available after masters of hospital administration? How much can a person earn from it?
11th May 2015, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration

What is the difference between MBA hospital management and M.SC health care management?.
How Indian hospitals recognise the above degree from Overseas for job opportunities?
25th May 2016, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.akansha View Post
im a homeopathic doctor done (BHMS) and masters in hospital administration and want to do phd in community medicine so im elligible for that.
You have done masters in Hospital Administration, so you can apply for Ph.D course in Hospital Administration.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% and your degree must be recognized.

There are no age criteria.
1st July 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Bachelor in Paramedical technology in Radiography and MBA in Hospital and health care management. Will I be eligible for pHD in social medicine and community health?
10th August 2021, 05:09 PM
KM. Ritu

that's not MSc in health management it means master in health management or MBA in health management or MBA in health and hospital management, it can be anything.
10th August 2021, 05:12 PM
KM. Ritu

stupid man they are asking for community health and social medicine why you are giving advice about hospital administration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?