28th September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to do MBA in Aviation? List of the institutes offering the course in Mysore and Bangalore?

hello... I'm a bbm student.. i want to know the qualification required to do MBA in aviation. and plz list the institutions offering the course in mysore and bangalore. thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  2. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  4. What is Aviation? What all sectors come under Aviation? Qualification required to join Aviation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  6. List of Pilot training institutes offering BSc Aviation course?
  7. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation?
  8. What are the possible aspects to do MBA in Aviation(Bangalore center) through distance learning program?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore? -- [New]
  10. List of the MBA colleges in Bangalore, Mysore?
  11. Which are the MBA aviation colleges in Bangalore?
  12. Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?
  13. Top Colleges offering MBA in Aviation?
  14. List of colleges in Tamilnadu offering MBA course in Airport and Aviation Management and which taking admission through other than CAT exam?
  15. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
  16. Can I do BCA course after passing 12th without Maths?
  17. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  18. How may I do circuit designing course in Bangalore? List of top institutions offering this course?
28th September 2012, 09:37 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do MBA in Aviation? List of the institutes offering the course in Mysore and Bangalore?

The requirement for Master of Business Adminstration is a graduation degree in any stream. Once you have compelted graduation, you can take admission for the MBA course. However to do so you will have to appear for entrance exams.

Mainly no college would give admission to you unless appeared in the entrance exams. There are various entrance exams for the Master of Business Administration in India.

IRMA

IIFT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

CAT

GMAT

MAT

Since you are seeking admission in Mysore and Bangalore the best option for you would be Common Admission Test (CAT) or Management Aptitude Test (MAT).

Thes best MBA college in both cities is IIM Bangalore. I am sure you are aware of IIMs. To seek admission in IIM you will have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) exam. The requirement for CAT is that you should complete graduation with 50 percent marks. In case of reserve category, 45 percent marks are required.

Once you have passed the CAT exam with flying colors, try to seek admission in IIM Bangalore. There are other colleges that would also give admission based on CAT score. However in case you don't get admission the best option would be MAT, since it is widely accepted across the country.

The only requirement for MAT is graduation degree. There is no percentage criteria. Apart from these 2 exams the other popular exams include XAT. You can also appear for KMAT entrance exam which is conducted in Karnataka.

MBA Colleges in Bangalore

Indian Institute Of Management

Oxford Educational Institutions

Institute of Finance and International Management

CNK Reddy College of Business Management

Garden City College of Science and Management

KKECS Institute of Management

St. Joseph's College of Business Administration

Administrative Management College

Canara Bank School of Management

Dayananda Sagar College of Management

Christ College

MBA Colleges in Mysore

International School of Information Management (ISIM)

NIS Academy

Advanced Institute of Management, Mysore

S.B.R.R. Mahajana First Grade College

Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Institute for Management Development

University of Mysore

SDM Institute for Management Development

Department Of Studies in Management Science
30th September 2012, 12:13 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do MBA in Aviation? List of the institutes offering the course in Mysore and Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello... I'm a bbm student.. i want to know the qualification required to do MBA in aviation. and plz list the institutions offering the course in mysore and bangalore. thank you..

The requirement for Master of Business Adminstration is a graduation degree in any stream.

IN BANGALORE AND IN MYSORE

• Indian Institute Of Management.
  • Oxford Educational Institutions.
  • Institute of Finance and International Management.
  • CNK Reddy College of Business Management.
  • International School of Information Management (ISIM).
  • NIS Academy.
  • Advanced Institute of Management, Mysore.
  • S.B.R.R. Mahajana First Grade College.
  • Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Institute for Management Development.
  • University of Mysore.
3rd November 2012, 06:55 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT..

TOP MBA COLLEGES IN MYSORE AND BANGALORE OFFERING AVIATION

3rd November 2012, 06:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT..

TOP MBA COLLEGES IN MYSORE AND BANGALORE OFFERING AVIATION

25th June 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i conpleted my bsc nursing. I would like to do my masters inaviation, wether i can able to do or else i can able to do any aviation cource ?
28th July 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is eligibility to do mba in aviation
in mumbai
14th March 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mba in civil aviation. I have aeronautical experience can I do? I have completed ame course.
For doing mba any graduation is required. In graduation major subject is required or not?
22nd June 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BcIt And now i want to know whether mba in aviation will be good or to master in information technology from australia plz suggest me

Regards,
Akshay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?