23rd May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?

i will be completing BBA from M S university by july 2011.
I am a canadian C P L holder n will get indian licence in three months time.
In the mean while i want to pusue M B A in Bangalore as an alternative till i start flying.
Please let me know the colleges providing aviation M B A in bangalore.
Is M S university degree is eligible for doing M B A in any other college?

12th August 2015, 08:40 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?

To be eligible to sit for MBA examination you just need few things, let me explain them to you:
1) You must have graduation from a recognized university. Whether the university is in India or Canada or any other country, that does not matter.
2) Next, you must score a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation. Few eminent institutes like IIMs accept candidates with minimum 55%.
3) Last but definitely not the least, you must clear the entrance examination for MBA. There are a lot of entrance examinations available in India like CAT or MAT or XAT or GMAT etc. You need a rank in either of these examinations. Now after you secure rank you apply in the MBA college of your choice. The MBA college will scrutinize your entrance examination score and decide whether they can give you admission in aviation course or not.
Some MBA institutes in Bengaluru are a)Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management,
b) Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy, c) Institute Of Indian Aviation and Allied Management. So start preparing for MBA entrance examination.
7th June 2016, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?

Hi
I am from Hyderabad, i want to pursue MBA in Aviation please let me knw the procedure how to get seat in Aviation management prgrm.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?