4th March 2011, 12:40 PM
madupoju

M.Sc entrance exams after B.Sc (biotechnology)? Colleges in Hyderabad?

After b.sc-biotechnology list out m.sc entrances at all india and state level

i want to do m.sc in hyderabad only is it possible plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  4. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  5. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  6. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  10. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  12. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  14. How to get admission for MSc Biotechnology? Which are the best colleges?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  17. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  18. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
4th March 2011, 02:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc entrance exams after B.Sc (biotechnology)? Colleges in Hyderabad?

after B.Sc in Biotechnology you may go for M.Sc or M.Tech in Biotechnology. Combined Entrance Examination for admission to M.Sc in Biotechnology Biotechnology is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University. delhi University also conduct M.Sc entrance examination. like this every university conduct M.Sc entrance examination for their own university.

here is list of university which provide the course M.Sc in Biotechnology

(1)Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; (2)Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi,; (3)Calicut University, Kerala; (4) Central University, Hyderabad; (5)Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala, Indore; (6)G.B. PantUniversity of Agriculture& Technology, Pant Nagar; (7) Goa University, Goa; (8)Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar; (9) Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla; (10) Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi; (11) M.S University of Baroda, Baroda; (12) Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai; (13) Punjab University, Chandigarh; (14) Pondicherry University, Pondicherry; (15)Poona University, Pune;(16) Punjabi University, Paitiala, Tezpur University, Assam (17)Jammu University

find out the university from the list which is near to you and good enough.

you may also take admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology after appearing in GATE examination.

best wishes.
4th March 2011, 03:08 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Sc entrance exams after B.Sc (biotechnology)? Colleges in Hyderabad?

Hello,

According to my opinion, you can get admission directly in M.Sc. after B.Sc. (Biotechnology).

There is no any entrance exam for admission in M.Sc.

Colleges in Hyderabad for M.Sc. are as follows: -

1. Keshav Memorial Degree College
2. Haindavi Degree & PG College
3. Gauthami Degree College for Women
4. Little Flower Degree College
5. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
6. Nobel Degree College

etc.

Good Luck
11th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the date of application form for home entrance of angrau for msc agri biotech
11th March 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the seat in cetral university for PG(Msc computers).pls tell me admission details,Syllabus,How to prepair.
pls mail me:[email protected]
26th March 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about the goverment collages of biotechnology /agriculture in india ?
30th March 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my degree final year (biotechnology) i want to do m.sc in hyderabad central university.pls help me out, what to do? And how to apply for entrance exam?
6th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hw to get seat in central university of hyderbad after degree(msc biotecnology)
14th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

plz give me a list of courses in m.sc.and which is the best course of m.sc.
14th May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the list of courses of m.sc. and the which is the best course for m.sc.
8th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i m very week in english language, plz give me some sagestion for it plz?
10th July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in hyderabad central university? what is the process for it
10th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

process for admission into hcu,hyd
28th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

want to take admission in msc biotrechnology through management whats the proceder?
3rd August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam to m.sc biotechnology
11th August 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

plese send me the date of entrance exam for m.SC biotechnology in Hyderabad university
16th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus copy for PG bio technology entrance exam 2011-12
send to my email id: [email protected]
6th October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

after m.sc biotech. what kind of job i will get...what will be the salary??
13th October 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of biotechnplogy.u know call me 8055338644
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?