28th June 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?

I am going to do Bsc biotechnology, i need to know whether i have to write any exams to join Msc and also have to know what are the extra classes or courses i should take while doing bsc?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  4. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  5. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  6. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  7. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  10. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  11. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  13. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  14. How to join MSc biotechnology in research and development -- [New]
  15. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  16. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  17. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
12th May 2014, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to do Bsc biotechnology, i need to know whether i have to write any exams to join Msc and also have to know what are the extra classes or courses i should take while doing bsc?
Yes, you need to write Entrance Examination which conducted by the Institution/University to get admission for M.Sc course. Basically, Every Institution/university Conduct their own Entrance Examination during Admission process. The Selection the candidate based on the Entrance Examination score. So, You write Entrance Examination to get admission for M.Sc course.

Being, a B.Sc microbiology you may apply for M.Sc in microbiology course. The Applicant who completing B.Sc in microbiology course or equivalent course are eligible to apply for this course.

So, After Completing B.Sc in microbiology are eligible to M.Sc in microbiology course.

The Admission for M.Sc in microbiology course is based on the Entrance Examination conducted Institution. So, you have to well prepare for the Entrance Examination to get admission for M.Sc course in top Colleges.
27th June 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?

what all couses are available after doing bsc biotecnology ? which couse is prefeable msc biotecnology or any other couses.pleas say when are the dates of entarnces
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?