15th October 2012, 10:32 PM
fahath.it

How much it the fee for MBA in Airlines and Aviation Management course

how much fees details for mba in airlines and aviation management course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a chance to work in aviation field? Related to or under MBA(HR , airlines and airport management)?
  2. Which university in Tamilnadu provides MBA in Aviation Management through distance education?
  3. Career in Aviation sector after MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total cost for pursuing MBA Aviation ?
  5. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
  6. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  7. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  9. How to take admission in Aviation? I have completed my O level
  10. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. How to get admission in Indian Airlines or Air India Aviation? What is the fee structure of CPL
  13. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  14. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  15. List of colleges in Tamilnadu offering MBA course in Airport and Aviation Management and which taking admission through other than CAT exam?
  16. MBA in aviation management through Management Quota after Graduation in BMS?
  17. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student -- [New]
  18. Information regarding fee structure for MBA in Aviation?
15th July 2013, 10:14 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much it the fee for MBA in Airlines and Aviation Management course

HI

It depends on the college you are applying
fees of MBA college varies from 25k to 17 lakhs for two year
25k for FMS delhi and 17 lakhs for IIM A

Most MBA college have following fields

- Finance management
- marketing management
- operation management
- strategy management
- IT/ITES management
- Human resources.

Many other courses are available with different colleges but they are just the derivative of these main courses

MBA in airlines are not available for most of the colleges. very few college have it and the fees would be less too. 8 lakhs and below ( as an approximation) again it varies from college to college

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?