22nd July 2012, 03:38 PM
pulkitjain.swapn

How to get admission in Petroleum engineering in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission in it after 10th?

how can i get addmission in petroleum engineering in mumbai ,what is the procedure of getting admission in it after 10th

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in petroleum engineering in Mumbai?
  2. Procedure for admission in Petroleum Engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in Petroleum University for engineering after 12th
  5. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering? I have completed my studies in Mumbai, India
  9. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  10. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  11. What is the procedure for admission in Petroleum Engineering through AIEEE
  12. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  13. Criteria for admission in BE Petroleum Engineering
  14. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  15. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai
  18. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
1st March 2013, 04:27 AM
99_prabhat

Default Re: How to get admission in Petroleum engineering in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission in it after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulkitjain.swapn View Post
how can i get addmission in petroleum engineering in mumbai ,what is the procedure of getting admission in it after 10th
after 10th you can get admission in polytechnical courses which is diploma,duration of this course is 3 years.after that you can directly take admission to engineering from 2nd year.
some college which provide petroleum engineering in mumbai are:-
Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
St. Francis Institute of Technology
Thakur College of Engineering & Technology
Baboobhai Pulleywala Engineering Centre
Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology
19th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Petroleum engineering in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission in it after 10th?

What is fees in 3 year course
5th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in
Petroleum engineering in Mumbai?
Procedure to get admission in it
after 12th?
15th July 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

if i do diploma in mechanical engg can i get admission in petroleum or civil engg direct 2 year in degree pls let me know email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?