12th March 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Does Infosys consider 1st attempt marks or 2nd attempt marks?

My aggregate is 65.67%(taking new marks of the 2 backs which i had cleared long back)
But my main worry is i have 64.62% aggregate taking the first attempt marks for calculating the percentage...
So,the question is does Infy take first attempt marks or the passed marks to calculate percentage??
Plz help me with this query..

25th September 2011, 06:06 PM
anncie10

Smile Re: Does Infosys consider 1st attempt marks or 2nd attempt marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aggregate is 65.67%(taking new marks of the 2 backs which i had cleared long back)
But my main worry is i have 64.62% aggregate taking the first attempt marks for calculating the percentage...
So,the question is does Infy take first attempt marks or the passed marks to calculate percentage??
Plz help me with this query..
Hey there,

As far as Infosys is concerned they stress on the very fact that you must not have any backlogs.

Can you be specific enough to tell as to when did you clear this papers and in which semester are you in? ..

As far as my experience is concerned, Infosys in the past has calculated only the first attempt marks.

But do not lose hope you can still try in other companies like CTS and TCS who give a relaxation on the attempts.

ALL the best.
25th September 2011, 06:52 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Infosys consider 1st attempt marks or 2nd attempt marks?

dear friend,

See my dear friend, in your first attempt you have 64.62% aggregate and you have two backlogs wright ! and in your second attempt you have 65.67% aggregate. What about I know that not only Infosys but also other maximum companies calculate the percentage of marks when you appeared in this company. That is if you have cleared these two backlogs then it is fine to you, no problem will create in your campussing.

all the best.
25th September 2011, 09:42 PM
sharmilamani

My dear friend,
Infosys consider latest marks not only infosys any company will consider aggregate of your latest marks. while providing certificates put the certificates of marks after clearing backlogs or at least printout of supply result.
sorry for saying this for infosys the cutoff is 68%.
all the best.
20th August 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate the aggregate marks in infosys?should we calculate best of 5 subjects for our 12th board exam for infosys?
23rd August 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

my first attempt aggregate in BE(CSE) is 55 but second attempt attempt aggregate is 60.3%,which one should I consider,pleASE SUGGEST ME
23rd August 2013, 10:38 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

hi

yes friend when you had clear the exam after writing the backlog subject or any improvement then on the certificate you will get the best of two..they won't keep any kind of mark on the passing certificate which claim that you had wrote any supply or improvement..

do not be worry about it..

"Do not lower your goals to the height of your abilities. Instead, heighten your abilities to the level of your goals

understand

good luck

thank you
18th November 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

my first attempt B.E (MECH) overall aggregate is 63.11% and after when considering the second or clearing attempts marks the aggregate is 64.85%..
In my resume & for interviews which aggregate should i mention?? first clearing percentage or second clearing percentage??
10th January 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

my first attempt marks in 12th is 55% and then i had given an improvement exam and finally got 62.62 %.so will they consider it?
2nd February 2014, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3rd attempt to clear maths paper of 1st semester. Will VTU give chance to me or I have to study from 1st semester again.
2nd February 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I hav cleard all the papers of 1st semester except maths and failed to clear in 3rd attempt. Now I hav baclog of 2 papers in 3rd semester and maths of 1st semester. Can I eligible to study in 4th semester in VTU. Pl guide
26th June 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MCA under VTU.I will Passed out in 2014 only.I have 58% overall in MCA, but including my latest supplementary marks i have 62.09% overall in MCA under VTU.
which percentage shall i put in my job resume?please guys help me....
29th April 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in 1-2 I did not clear it in my first attempt .what abt credits will they be added if I clear it in my second attempt.my aggregate is abt 60 % iam nw in my 3-1.will companies recruite with such %.
8th January 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

My 5th sem mark for one subject is just pass. Shall I get a chance to improve the result? What I need to do? I am studying in the VTU
12th February 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir,at present i am in 8th sem now. But in the previous sem i couldn't attend 5 subjects because of an immediate surgery for me.According to my knowledge, Vtu will consider the last four semester's first attempt marks in my degree certificate. Sir my doubt is that,if i am clearing all those subjects with the 8th sem,can i add the passed for the aggregate calculation for any job purpose?
When you get free,pls reply me sir....
5th March 2016, 11:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> If you are technically good and well expert in communication skills then percentage is not at all a matter .
-> You should give your input as capable as you can and express the qualities with required skills .
-> Mostly they will accept the secondary attempt marks also but it totally based on situation while selecting candidates .
-> Exhibit yourself in a good manner and in an impressive way .
21st January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

If in 12th standard we have one subject was fail and then complete with 90percentage we are eligible for Infosys interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?