23rd August 2010, 07:52 PM
sachin71

Am I eligible to write Bank PO exams after scoring 55% in 2nd attempt during B.E final year?

I have a doubt....sry to ask everything all over again..i have completed my BE frm VTU Bangalore and i had many backlogs and in my Final Degree Certificate the degree marks are calculated on the basis of First Attempt only and not the second attempt.I have got 49.33%(Degree Marks) in First Attempt while after clearing the backlogs my new %age is 55% according to me then am i eligible to write-
1)Some of the Bank po exams where %age criteria is 55%??

30th May 2011, 08:12 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Bank PO exams after scoring 55% in 2nd attempt during B.E final year?

Generally Post office exam require 12th class education with High marks.
and Bank exams require gradaution education with high marks.
As in your question your marks are less But you are elegible if you completed your grdauation for Clerical exams.
1st June 2011, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Bank PO exams after scoring 55% in 2nd attempt during B.E final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin71 View Post
i have a doubt....sry to ask everything all over again..i have completed my be frm vtu bangalore and i had many backlogs and in my final degree certificate the degree marks are calculated on the basis of first attempt only and not the second attempt.i have got 49.33%(degree marks) in first attempt while after clearing the backlogs my new %age is 55% according to me then am i eligible to write-
1)some of the bank po exams where %age criteria is 55%??
yess you are applicable for this post.
3rd June 2011, 09:10 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Bank Po's.Now a days all students are showing their interest to bank exams.Because the reason is banking sector have high growth in coming period.Coming to qualification basic degree with 50%.So here you need not worry about you degree 2nd attempt pass mark.The bank need 50% only so don't worry
PROCEDURE TO APPLY BANK EXAM:
You need money as per banking sector act for apply the bank exam
you need to go nearest interest internet centre and download bank challana
go bank to make dd respective amount
come to internet center download application fill details of your education and need exam centre and enter the challana number and submit.you will get hall ticket with in 20b days
6th June 2011, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

does there exist a limit for p.o examination to the no of limits i can apply?
15th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I did my BE in computer science,and i wrote my final year exam in may 2011.But i got 2 back exam,i.e one is from 4th sem and another is from 5th sem.That back exam is on July, i can clear this subject before july 26th.I want to write SBI PO exam which is held on 7th august.can i write that exam.Am i eligible to write for PO exam.
20th July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam studying B.SC 2nd year.i got 59% of marks in my 1st year. now i am studying 2nd year.total degree which %age of marks to get to eligible for bank job's?what is mean by bank po's?what's their work. tell me brief explanation.and send your answer to my e-mail ID please MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
22nd October 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin71 View Post
I have a doubt....sry to ask everything all over again..i have completed my BE frm VTU Bangalore and i had many backlogs and in my Final Degree Certificate the degree marks are calculated on the basis of First Attempt only and not the second attempt.I have got 49.33%(Degree Marks) in First Attempt while after clearing the backlogs my new %age is 55% according to me then am i eligible to write-
1)Some of the Bank po exams where %age criteria is 55%??
hallo sir....i did my engg frm vtu and i too have 49% aggregate for the first attempt but 55.67% if i calculate the 2nd attempt marks.....as we hv the same case...wud like to knw wthr u wer eligible to take up the xams???and am i eligible for CAT or bank po xams???will the 2nd attempt marks be considered...????waiting for your reply....
20th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hello i am studying my b.sc(information system management)... my question will whether b.com students are only more eiligable than the other degree holders
17th December 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

in my university, degree is awarded on the basis of first attempt marks from 5th to 8th semester. my first attempt marks are 49% because of three back subjects. after clearing back papers ,it is 55%. i just want to know which will be considered for bank and other similar government jobs.will they follow my university rules?
please ,whoever has idea regarding this ,REPLY.thanks in advance.
30th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 backlogs in be can i eligible to write bank ibps exam
23rd June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

can last years of B.E student appears the P.O exam??
10th January 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I am lateral entry student & I scored 56% aggregate in engineering in VTU calculating last 4 semister aggregate of engineering .can i apply for bank PO and clerk.I belong to ST catogory.
23rd January 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir iam engineering student i have 8 backlogs in overall semester whether in banking they are considering first attempt marks or last cleared marks pls tell me sir
24th January 2016, 08:27 PM
anuradha1985

yes, you are eligible for Bank PO

Eligibility for IBPS PO-

Candidate should be indian.
Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university.

Age Limit:-
candidates must have age between 20 – 30 years.

Age relaxation:-
SC/ST- 5 years
OBC- 3 years
PD - 10 years
20th September 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BE in 2009 in vtu my first attempt marks48% but after clearing the back logs 55% score sir which marks or percentage is considering for the government jobs pls and me sir
14th November 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

My overall B.E aggregate is 62%(1 to 8 semester),and Graduation Degree 59.93%( 5th to 8th Sem) in Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).

In VTU Degree is awarded from 5th semester.
In some of the Govt Recruitment exams,Banking exams they mentioned graduation percentage 60% or above.
am i eligible to apply for this jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?