19th September 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) in The Rezekne Academy of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am an MTech(Environmental Engineering) student and have an interest in PhD(Computer Science). I have a dream to study PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences). After searching I came to know that The Rezekne Academy of Technology is offering this PhD Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

23rd September 2018, 12:43 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) in The Rezekne Academy of Technology?

Yes, The Rezekne Academy of Technology is offering PhD in Environmental Engineering Science program. In order to enroll for PhD in Environmental Engineering Science program in The Rezekne Academy of Technology you will have to fill online application through below mentioned link i.e.
http://www.rta.lv/online_application_procedure

Before applying for PhD in Environmental Engineering Science program you should check the admission requirements that is mentioned below:-
1. You must have a master’s degree in the environment, environmental science, engineering or equivalent topic.
2. You must have Graduate Record Test(GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) scorecard.
3. You must have IELTS or TOEFL test scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?