20th September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) course in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

23rd September 2018, 12:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin?

Yes, International Psychoanalytic University provides financial aid to their students on the basis of academic performance. You can submit scholarship Application for the 2019 summer semester from 15 October to 14 December 2018 through below mentioned link i.e. https://bewerbung.mpuls-s.de/university/select/1520

For more detailed information about scholarships, stipends, study loan and student grants you should visit to below mentioned link i.e. https://www.ipu-berlin.de/en/study-c...financing.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?