13th December 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Bachelor in International Marketing in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in Bachelor in International Marketing. I have a dream to study Bachelor in International Marketing. After searching I came to know that Fontys University of Applied Sciences is offering this Graduation Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

21st December 2018, 07:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Bachelor in International Marketing in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

Admission procedure to pursue Bachelor in International Marketing in Fontys University of Applied Sciences:-
> Visit to https://student.sl-cloud.nl/
> Complete application and submit all required documents.
> After confirmation from Fontys University you will receive a (conditional) letter of acceptance and a payment letter.
> Pay the Tuition fee.
Once you have applied there you will receive all further information regarding the admission process through email.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?