10th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in entrance exam to study BTech? Cost of studying 4 years BTech course?

Sir/Madam, can you please let me know that what will be the cost of studying BTech for 5 years? And getting how much marks will be taken in the entrance exam? Please reply about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

12th December 2018, 10:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in entrance exam to study BTech? Cost of studying 4 years BTech course?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. The duration of this course is 4 to 5 years. The basic eligibility to get admission in B.Tech course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the Joint Entrance Examination. If you want to get admission in B.Arch course then you have to appear in NATA examination.

As per my knowledge, If you want to get admission in well-reputed college then you should score your rank below 10000 because different category candidate required different no of marks in entrance examination.

The average fee for B.Tech course is 3 to 4 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?