9th November 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in BS(Architecture). I have a dream to study BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

13th November 2019, 10:06 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

To pursue Bachelor of Science in Architecture course you need to apply for freshman admission. For freshman admission, you need to create a MyMIT account through https://my.mit.edu/uaweb/prospectReg...4-316A3BE3E197

Once you register, MyMIT will allow you to apply online for Bachelor of Science in Architecture course. After that, you can track which pieces of your application have been received, including your financial aid application materials.
14th November 2019, 07:15 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Admission procedure of BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in BS(Architecture). I have a dream to study BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.
The admission procedure for Pursuing BS(Architecture ) at MIT is that you must possess the listed documents :
-> Marksheets of 10th and 12th
-> Passport copy
-> TOEFL Score card
-> Statement Of Purpose
-> Letter of Recommendation
-> Strong Resume

and apart from this, You will require extraordinary grades from class 9–12. Along with that good scores on your SAT and at least 2 subject tests. You have to show that you are academically capable of attending MIT. You also have to show that you have extracurricular activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?