7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) course in McMaster University?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in BTech(Automation Engineering Technology). I have a dream to study BTech(Automation Engineering Technology). After searching I came to know that McMaster University is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

4th January 2020, 12:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) course in McMaster University?

Application for BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) course can be made online through the 105 application portal. To start your application, you need to create an account through https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonseco...CA/user/create

After registration, you will receive your username and password to apply BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) course applications from now on. Once you submit an application and all the required documents, it will take approximately 5 to 8 weeks to process a decision.

Admission to all McMaster programs is by selection. Meeting minimum-stated requirements for any program does not guarantee admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?