7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) in McMaster University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) from the McMaster University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

4th January 2020, 01:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Automation Engineering Technology) in McMaster University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination is not required to pursue BTech in the Automation Engineering Technology course at McMaster University. However, if you are not a native English speaker, you need to appear for The International English Language Testing System. You need to score overall 7.0 bands(at least 6.5 bands in each component).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?