25th February 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fees to study MBA from Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia?

Sir, I want to study MBA from Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia. Please give me details regarding admission procedure and fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BBA in South Australia is possible?
  2. Procedure to study MS from University of Technology, Sydney, Australia?
  3. Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad
  4. How to find good college in abroad after completing BMM?
  5. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  7. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  8. Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  10. Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?
  11. Best colleges of Australia to study MDS course? Fees and procedure of admission?
  12. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required?
  13. Can a BCA with 53% eligible to study master degree from University of Technology, Sydney? Procedure of admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  15. How to get admission in MS Automobile at University of Sydney, Australia?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in ME at University of Technology, Sydney? Fees required for it with accommodation?
  17. Procedure to study MBA in Australia? Cutoff marks required in BBA and GMAT for admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School? -- [New]
15th March 2018, 10:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fees to study MBA from Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia?

You have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS and GRE exams to get admission in MBA course in Sydney Business School.
Admissions are based on the overall band secured by the candidate in such entrance exams.

Total fees of the course is 27.1 Lakhs rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?