7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MS(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Vermont?

Hi Sir, I am a BTech student and have an interest in MS(Biomedical Engineering). I have a dream to study MS(Biomedical Engineering). After searching I came to know that University of Vermont is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

4th January 2020, 04:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MS(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Vermont?

You are required to submit your applications online. To apply for MS(Biomedical Engineering) program at the University of Vermont, you need to visit https://applyweb.collegenet.com/acco...?instcode=uvmg and create an account.

Once you have registered, you can start your application by providing all essential details. Then submit the electronic copies of your transcripts, Resume, Statement of Purpose, Test scores, etc. At the final stage of the application, you need to pay the Application Fee of $65.00 and complete your application.

Once a decision is made on your application, you will receive an email from [email protected] indicating there has been a decision made and prompting you to log into your account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?