7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of BS(Comparative Physiology) in EMI mode to University of Toronto? Scholarship available to pursue this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in University of Toronto for BS(Comparative Physiology) but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

4th January 2020, 04:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of BS(Comparative Physiology) in EMI mode to University of Toronto? Scholarship available to pursue this course?

Yes, you can pay the course fee of BS(Comparative Physiology) in EMI mode to the University of Toronto. The duration of this program is 4 years comprising 8 semesters. The tuition fee for an academic year is around $53,290 so you can pay your tuition fee in 4 EMI($53,290 each).

When you are admitted to the University of Toronto, you are automatically eligible for some scholarships, based on academic excellence and other criteria. You are notified of your eligibility for an entrance scholarship on your offer letter. You can also apply to some application-only scholarships, which are also predominantly based on academic excellence, but many also consider extracurricular activities, require references, or require a nomination.

Visit https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/future-s.../financial-aid to know about some other financial aid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?