14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?

Hi Sir, I am a BTech ECE student and have an interest in MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering). I have a dream to study MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering). After searching I came to know that Trinity College Dublin is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

8th December 2019, 06:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?

Admission procedure of MS in Electronics and Electrical Engineering course at Trinity College Dublin:
Step - 1
Visit https://my.tcd.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/s...F03&code2=0010 enter the personal information and register for an account.

Step - 2
Select the course and submit an application along with Curriculum vitae, Letters of recommendation, Official Transcripts, Standardized test scores of GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS)

Step - 3
Once all required materials have been received, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with two or more MBA faculty members.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?