24th December 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?

I am studying my btech second year in hyderabad, how many marks should I acheive to do ms in abroad and should I start my preparation to the entrance exams.

26th December 2013, 05:44 PM
zaidcareers360

Default Re: Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?

Dear friend

The students need to clear a number of qualifying tests to study abroad. ... Login with Facebook to download Careers360 Free E-books on various topics for both study abroad.it is very helpfull site please check.
27th December 2013, 05:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see your interest in pursuing higher studies especially MS after your B.Tech degree since it has become a common trend among the modern youth to go for jobs after their B.Tech course. You can directly go for MS degree abroad after your B.Tech. You can get admission in the top notch universities of the world.

--> You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL exam. Average scores in these exam will enable to get admission in universities abroad and pursue MS degree.

--> However for the best universities, you need to have a very good score.

--> You need to have excellent CGPA in your B.Tech degree course in aggregate. Being a 9 pointer is essential to make your position strong.

--> Having some research publications or technical projects undertaken by you will definitely help you seek admission in the best universities.

--> Real Time work experience even though not must is good to have to make your position strong during selection of students by the universities.
9th December 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage of btech to study masters in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?