4th May 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in International Management in Moravian College, USA?

I am planning to study BS in Abroad. I have heard that Moravian College, USA is offering finest Bachelor in International Management. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 06:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in International Management in Moravian College, USA?

Requirements to pursue Bachelor in International Management program:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with Mathematics and Science from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 75% marks.
2. You must have SAT/ACT scorecard.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.

In order to enroll for Bachelor in International Management program visit at https://moraviancollege.force.com/un...etX_Portal__PB create an account and fill application form then submit all required document along with application fee. After that you will be informed if you are selected for an interview within four to six weeks of your online application. For more details you can contact at

For any assistance regarding admission you can contact with Executive Director of International Enrollment:
Dr. Manuel A. Gonzalez
Email: [email protected]
Office: +1 610-861-1644
Cell: +1 610-390-5744
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?