15th June 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(International Management) in University of Cumbria?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of MSc(International Management) course available in University of Cumbria? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 04:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(International Management) in University of Cumbria?

Duration of M.Sc. in International Management program is 1 year in full-time mode and 2 years in part-time mode. There are two intakes for this program in the month of January and September every year. In this program you will learn about international business practices, operations, sustainability and strategic management in the context of today’s complex and changing globalized marketplace.

16th June 2019, 06:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(International Management) in University of Cumbria?

duration of MSc(International Management) in University of Cumbria is full-time 1 year or part-time 2 years. In this program students are taught through tutorials and seminars in small groups with a personal tutor support system, work-based projects and workshops.

Candidates can find details on;
https://www.cumbria.ac.uk/study/cour...al-management/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?