22nd July 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of Edinburgh?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that University of Edinburgh is offering finest BEng(Civil Engineering). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

25th July 2019, 05:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of Edinburgh?

University of Edinburgh offering B.Eng. in Civil Engineering program. Program starts in the month of September. Appliction for this program can be made through Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.

To apply for B.Eng. in Civil Engineering program you should visit at https://www.ucas.com/ and Signup. After that login through using login ID and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then Submit scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?