12th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Best university in between University of Edinburgh and Birkbeck, University of London to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Procedure to get admission and fees required?

Sir, I am doing B.Sc Biotechnology in Pondicherry and after it want to study M.Sc from any of University of Edinburgh and Birkbeck, University of London. Which university is best for it? Procedure to get admission and fees required?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA streams available in Birkbeck, University of London? Can I get relaxation in fees being an Indian?
  2. Is Birkbeck University of London best to study masters in Economics? How can I make my career after it?
  3. Fess to study Masters in Economics from Birkbeck, University of London? How to study GRE and TOEFL exam?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  6. List of universities in Germany to do Ph.D in communication engineering or wireless communication?
  7. Birkbeck, University of London is an approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  9. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. Procedure of admission and tuition fees to study Applied Physics from St George's, University of London?
  12. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MA English Language & Literature at Queen Mary University of London? Fees required for it?
  14. Public Administration course available in Royal Holloway University of London? Fees required to study this course from London?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore‎ to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Fees required for it?
  16. Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?
  17. Institutes in Europe to pursue Ph.D in VLSI? What are the other pre-requisites?
  18. Admission procedure to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?