6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK?

I would like to apply for LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law)course in The University of Law, UK. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?
  3. Job opportunities through LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK?
  4. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?
  5. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  7. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  8. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  10. Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks?
  11. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join B.A LLB after completing polytechnic diploma
  13. Requirements to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School?
  14. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  15. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  16. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  17. Procedure to do 3 years law course in Dr Ambedkar Law University in Chennai?
  18. Good crash course of about 40 days for CLAT exam in Delhi?
23rd August 2018, 03:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK?

If you want to pursue LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) course in The University of Law, UK, you need to apply online directly to The University of Law. Applications are considered on a first-come-first-served basis and will be offered until the course is full.
> Apply for link:
https://cc.law.ac.uk/Personal/Authen...pid=&cid=19_10

> Requirements to apply for admission is given below.
Completed online application
University certificates
Official Transcript
Score card of English language tests
Student visa
Proof of financial support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?