3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?

Hello, I want to get information regarding study in Abroad. I am a student of B.B.A.LLB. I want to practice law in London. So, I want to do Master’s Degree in Law in University of London or University of Cambridge. In this situation, what entrance exams I have to give? I would also like to know the requirements for admission.

4th April 2018, 09:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?

Since, you are pursuing bachelors degree of Law at this instant, after completing your LLB course, you can apply for pursuing masters degree in Law from the above mentioned both the Universities. In order to apply, you must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in the above mentioned Universities. You must have to score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for Masters degree admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?