11th March 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Master's Degree in Space Engineering in California Institute of Technology?

I am planning to study my Post Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that California Institute of Technology is offering finest Master's Degree in Space Engineering. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

24th March 2019, 04:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Master's Degree in Space Engineering in California Institute of Technology?

The application will be open for Master's Degree in Space Engineering program in the month of September. In order to enroll for this program you will need to fill and submit the online application form along with all required documents through below mentioned link before 15th December. In order to qualify for admission in California Institute of Technology for Master's Degree in Space Engineering you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have bachelors degree in Science from a recognized university.
2. You must have GRE score card.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL.

Link for online application form:- http://www.gradoffice.caltech.edu/
27th March 2019, 06:34 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Master's Degree in Space Engineering in California Institute of Technology?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-Bachelor's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Passport
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?