23rd March 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University?

Kindly provide me the structure of MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) course. I want to get admission for this course in London Metropolitan University? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University?

MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University is duration of 1 year in full time mode and 2 years for part time mode. Study cost for this program is £12,890 per year. Indian students are not eligible to study on a part-time basis. MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) course comprises of following modules:

Advanced Immunology

Cancer Immunotherapy

Cancer Pharmacology

Cancer: Diagnosis and Therapy

Molecular Oncology

Research Project

Scientific Frameworks For Research

For details, you can visit:
https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/courses/...therapy---msc/

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Remove *
26th March 2019, 12:48 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University?

Duration of M.Sc. in Cancer Immunotherapy program is 1 years comprising 2 semesters(180 credits). In this program you will get the advanced understanding of pharmacodynamics of therapeutic agents , clinical aspects of oncology, focusing on diagnosis and staging of different cancers. For fee details you should visit to https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/internat...e-for-studies/
27th March 2019, 06:30 PM
chaithramsamapath

Students need to pay £1,390 per 20 credits for Sep 2018 entry. £1,430 per 20 credit module (if you require a Tier 4 visa you will not be able to study on a part-time basis) for Sep 2019 entry.

Year 1 modules include:

-Advanced Immunology (core, 20 credits)
-Cancer Immunotherapy (core, 20 credits)
-Cancer Pharmacology (core, 20 credits)
-Cancer: Diagnosis and Therapy (core, 20 credits)
-Molecular Oncology (core, 20 credits)
-Research Project (core, 60 credits)
-Scientific Frameworks For Research (core, 20 credits)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?